Saturday, February 19, 2011

RC Car Test Drive

Jordan and I took the new TRAXXAS Slash 4x4 out for a test drive this morning.  The weather was nice and clear, no snow or rain and it was about 25 degrees, perfect Cheyenne weather! The track isn't that well maintained as it is a public track and I don't think anybody owns it?  Hopefully if they start a racing series it will be worked on a bit.  Definitely need to invest in a few more batteries since they only last 10-15 minutes and takes about an hour to charge.  Jordan got to drive it awhile and was the first to put in on its roof.  I was driving when these pictures were taken.  I think Jordan wants one now, he better start saving his money! 


Rounding the corner.
Don't think I am make this jump . . .
. . . but I made this one!
Jumping over the tabletop.
Getting some air!
Jumping over Jordan's shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment