Monday, February 21, 2011

"You Broke It Already?"

"You broke it already?"  That is what Marsha said when I got home.  Jordan, Kaylee and I decided to take the car to the track and run a few laps.  With the new batteries I bought and the stock one I figured I could get 30-40 minutes of driving in. Well within the first 5 minutes I took jump and didn't quite make it and snapped the left-side caster block (c-hub).  

Something is not quite right with the left side suspension?
 

This is what is supposed to look like . . .
. . . and this is what it looks like now.
So now tomorrow I will be visiting the hobby shop and see if they have the stronger aluminum style caster blocks.  Something similar to this - 


It sucks to break stuff but it is so fun at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment