Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Disneyland Day Trip

So since most of my family was leaving Las Vegas on Sunday and heading back to California I decided to take a quick drive down to Disneyland for the day.  I went down with my mother-in-law and had a good time just walking around and doing a little shopping.  We ended up riding the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and took a trip around the Rivers of America in the Sailing Ship Columbia and spent the rest of the time walking around and just taking pictures.  We had a late lunch/early dinner at the Carnation Cafe which is some of the best food I have had at Disneyland!  It was more crowded then I expected which could have been because of the great weather which was in the 70's.

The Main Street railway depot as you walk into
Disneyland.
Main Street railway depot.
Mickey Mouse.
The Partners Statue is one of my favorite things in
Disneyland.
Donald Duck statue in The Hub.
The Sailing Ship Columbia coming back to get us.

Looking at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad from the
Sailing Ship Columbia.
Another shot of the Partners Statue.
Entrance to Adventureland.
Entrance to Frontierland.
Main Street Fire Station.
Emporium.

We are already planning our next Disneyland vacation with the whole family for June of this year after the kids get out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment