Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Five Disneyland Attractions I Miss

Here is the second Disneyland related article I have published on HubPages.  Enjoy and if you get a chance vote and comment at the end of the article.


Submarine Voyage photo courtesy of Effie3 at Flikr
Over the years there have been many attractions at Disneyland that have come and gone.  Some were not very successful and are probably not really missed but there are a few rides that if you ask around are missed by a lot of Disneyland fans.  I am going to share with you the five attractions that I miss the most and if I could, would bring them back.

You can read the rest of the article here - http://hubpages.com/hub/Five-Disneyland-Attractions-I-Miss

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    i've posted nearlay the same in your Blog May 17, 2011:

    So, if you look for old Disneyland Pictures taken in 1959 by my grandpa.
    Search in Google -> disneyland 1959 "markus freitag" <- you can find seven more taken in Diseneyland 1959.

    Greetings from Germany
    Markus Freitag

    ReplyDelete