Thursday, March 24, 2011

Madilynn / Mommy Update #3

This isn't too much of an update about mommy except for the fact I was able to pick her up this morning and bring her down to The Children's Hospital so she can be with Madilynn.

 Madilynn has been doing really well as far as I can tell from her feedings.  She seems to be breathing out of her nose adequately but I am sure the doctors here want to keep her for a little while just to make sure.  I would hate to be released and then be back in the near future.  I have heard possibly by the end of the weekend she could be released if she continues to improve --- bringing her home on Sunday would be a great birthday present for me.  Right now Marsha is up feeding her and I am going to get a little rest.  They were able to get us a family room here in the hospital for the next two nights.  After that we are put on a waiting list each day but because Madilynn is in NICU we are on top of the priority list so we should be able to get one every night hopefully!

W
e weren't here much today because I was picking up Marsha in Cheyenne so we will have more pictures tomorrow, I promise!

 Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Madilynn is doing well! I really hope you get to take her home this weekend. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete