Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Disneyland Encyclopedia

So a few months ago I had this idea for a book about Disneyland.  An encyclopedia with descriptions about all the rides (past and present), lands, shows, parades, influential people, etc.  So I started the process of researching and compiling facts and dates and figured I would take a few years and put it together and see what happens.  Well a few days ago while browsing Amazon.com I ran across a book by Chris Strodder, The Disneyland Encyclopedia (The Unofficial, Unauthorized, and Unprecedented History of Every Land, Attraction, Restaurant, Shop, and Event in the Original Magic Kingdom that was written in 2008 and was pretty much everything I was looking to do.  I was only around 3 years too late.  So I ordered the book and it is great!  Only way it could have been better is if it had my name as the author!  

2 comments: