Saturday, February 12, 2011

Welcome to Las Vegas!

Landed at about 12:30 PM in Las Vegas, NV and was picked up at the airport by my parents.  The Southwest flight was packed and someone around me had a pretty bad case of B.O.  I couldn't pinpoint who it was but I double checked myself and it wasn't me!  Headed over to the Sahara Hotel to get checked in. We were the first ones to arrive, the rest were still on the road from California.  After checking in I made my way to an . . . wait for it . . . In-N-Out!  The double-double was AWESOME (wicked good for any of my East coast friends) and I am gonna try to have one or two more before I go home!  Hung out with the parents Friday night and had dinner at the NASCAR Cafe (not too impressed shoulda went to In-N-Out again) and actually went to bed kinda early for Las Vegas standards . . . midnight.

So the reason I am even in Las Vegas is to see my little sister Amy get married to her fiance Cameron.  Not too sure if they are nervous yet but with only a few more hours I imagine they are a little.  After that we are all heading over to Macayo's (sorry Marsha!) and then we probably won't see much of them the rest of the time.


Tomorrow I am heading out to Disneyland for the day with my mother-in-law and maybe brother-in-law and sister-in-law for the day.  I can't be this close to "The Happiest Place on Earth" and not go and I need to get one more use out of my annual pass to make it worthwhile.


I will post some pictures soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment